<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 07, 2005


News you can use -- to dance to 


Well, well, well. As it turns out, the US government is full of problem solvers. Well. Ain't that great. I guess everything is going to be fine now. We can't play the blame game. We have to solve problems. Now is not the time to blame people for the lack of government help following Hurricane Katrina.

As the ever-pretty Anderson Cooper said the other night--if now isn't a good time to find out what when wrong, just let me get out my day planner and you can tell me when. We'll set up a meeting.

Man, if only we could stop hurricanes by dropping bombs on them.

Take a listen -- My Fellow Americans

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Mailbox
Respond if you wish.
Boiled Meat Home