<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 20, 2004



Great. Nader is announcing his plans to run again. Idiot. His camp says, "He's felt there is a role for an independent candidate to play." Like splitting the progressive vote and keeping Bush in office.

sweddle sent me this -- watch it take action.

I never blamed him for the last election like some liberals -- I thought then, as I do now, that we need more vopices than just the 2 parties. I voted Green last time and don't feel like I wasted my vote -- it was a vote of dissention: democrats were rolling over, trying to be rebublican lite, and I had had enough. Now there are stronger progressive voices and a little bite to the rhetoric. Also, another 4 years of Bush is truly a disaster waiting to happen.

So Ralph, get that other crazy Texan, you know the businessman with the pointer, and then run -- otherwise stay the hell out.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Mailbox
Respond if you wish.
Boiled Meat Home