<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 01, 2004


eating invertabrates--about right 


Scalia has been asked, again, to recuse himself from hearing the Cheney energy task force case. Some people believe there may be a level of impropriety since he was flown out on Air Force 2 as "guests of the president of an energy services " company and went duck hunting with Cheney and a few energy big wigs.

I know three things about ducks -- 1) they eat some weird shit -- insects like midge larvae, mayflies, and damselfly nymphs -- I don't know what Scalia eats, but he sure has some cahoonas trying to pass off the "there's no reason to think I would be biased here" line. 2) If it quacks like a duck.... 3) Daffy was much cooler than Bugs -- "Mine, all mine! I'm rich. I'm independently wealthy." And he sings better than Scalia.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Mailbox
Respond if you wish.
Boiled Meat Home