<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004


Maverick and Miles 


While listening to Miles' *Birth of Cool* I came across a story about a wild maverick. Ok, not that guy, but this guy from Arizona. I think he may be still a little resentful for the CRAP Bush put him through in the primaries a little over three years ago, because he sure is stirring up trouble. Good for him. And good for the credibility of the US.

I've been all over the board on this guy. One minute I like him, the next I'm questioning his motives and his determination to get to the bottom of this -- hopefully he'll do what he needs to do and all my "liberal" friends who bashed me for not speaking ill of him will eat a little crow. Otherwise it may prove to be a long summer for me.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Mailbox
Respond if you wish.
Boiled Meat Home