<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004


Unbelievable 


The defense secretary defends the indefensible -- glad to see we are in an enlightened age of moral relevativism. I can't even begin to address the ridiculousness, the utter hubris of his statements. I guess the ringing endorsement of Dear Leader gave him some new plantinum cajones which sucks for us.

I guess we should all reconsider any global travel plans -- the next Berg may not be in Iraq, but another part of the globe where the people witnesses atrocities committed in our names and defended by our leadership -- I've never read so much concerning the poor worldwide opinion of us. I've never felt ashamed of my country or its actions even if I disagreed with its course of action; I can't say that anymore. Are we safer? More importantly, are our kids safer?

|
Comments:
Well done!
[url=http://iasybgdy.com/uetk/cedh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hgwwnelu.com/zsqa/vnso.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Mailbox
Respond if you wish.
Boiled Meat Home