<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004


what the &^%^@ 


From the Fort Wayne Journal

Maj. Gen. Antonio Taguba, who conducted the Army's first investigation into the abuse, told Congress on Tuesday that he believed the pictures were taken by military personnel using their personal digital cameras.

"One I know I'm going to have nightmares about," he said. "There's nothing violent about it, but it's an image of an Iraqi simply looking up with a horrified look on his face. ... The man is clearly tormented and terrified.



"I expected that these pictures would be very hard on the stomach lining, and it was significantly worse than anything that I had anticipated," said Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore. "Take the worse case and multiply it several times over."

Some photos showed consensual sex between Americans; another showed a U.S. solider shooting a camel in the head.




Seeing scenes of bloody dog bites and prisoners forced into sexually humiliating positions "is the first time, since I've been elected to Congress, that my job made me sick to my stomach," Rep. Mike Pence, R

But Mike, I'm sure the camel had some information about the next terrorist attack on the US and needed to be softened up to spit it out. The soldier just got carried away with the bullet in the head and all.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Mailbox
Respond if you wish.
Boiled Meat Home