<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 05, 2004


home made tank 


So the obvious thing to do here is outlaw owning and using metal sheeting and concrete or concrete tools without a license and permit--that way terrorsists can't do this type of thing in the future.

If this were a terrorsist attack, it doesn't seem as though the authorities were ready for it, nor did they know how to deal with it. Not a good sign. I was wondering if they could deploy the Colorado army national guard against this guy so I visited comic book pages; I mean, this very cool video game ad; I mean, their homepage. Sweet -- I always wanted to be GIJoe. And we wonder why Kleebold and Harris were so disconnected from reality.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Mailbox
Respond if you wish.
Boiled Meat Home