<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 05, 2004


NHL -- I want a game 7 


Tonight's game should be fantastic. Viel is back on the ice and the bolts' find themselves with their backs on the wall, again. Both should give them that little extra burn. I also expect someone to go after repeat offender ville -- should get a chippy.

Tampa has embraced hockey in a way that I never thought possible in a place that never sees snow. NHL's TV ratings for the city were 13-14.1 compared to the national average of 1.4 Stores can't keep anything with a Bolt on it and people who don't ussually watch hockey are coming to the game in droves which is wonderful in my opinion. Welcome to the game. As a matter of fact, at the game 5 I met more kids who have moved from street hockey to ice hockey because of the Bolts and more ice arenas are popping up to support the interest. The series has been excellent but don't take my word for it -- watch.

I'm off to Ybor city, the cigar capital of the world, and then to watch the game.


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Mailbox
Respond if you wish.
Boiled Meat Home