<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 03, 2004


oh boy 


Yes, I was around for the campaign stop in BG Ohio when Ridge came out and elevated the risk level. I was talking to a friend of mine, who just happens to be a lonely democrat in upper management of a local bank, about Kerry's numbers. He said he hasn't been this excited about a campaign in a long time. And the numbers spoke for themselves.

Of course, Ridge came out and it's all terror all the time. Believers in Dear Leader must tire of this bogus terror crap, don't they? I mean, Dean (Atrios is all over this one -- scroll down) got hammered for saying everytime Kerry started to pull away, a terror warning comes out and then we find it's 3-4 year old info he based his warning on.

Warfloggers should be pissed. Using the terror heartening system for political gain not only depicts the level of manipulation being employed, but also makes people less safe. People are already jaded to the system, already ignoring it, and now the administration seems hell bent on obsfucatinig the purpose ultimately making it obsolete.

One of the new ads we're hearing around here in NW Ohio is Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Evil, no not these guys, are protecting "your freedom" -- my step-father, a 40 something Mexican American adds, "with your blood" everytime he hears the ad.

Meanwhile another member of the coalition is pulling it's troops (1700 of them) and Turkish truck drivers are saying "hell no we won't go" stopping all shipments to the coalition -- about 300 trucks a day. What a coalition we got going. Oh, and 6 more of our troops were killed.

If you'd like to, a place you can send a box of goodies -- my father in law sent a box and it's a great idea. Read for yourself -- this part grabbed my attention: There are not as many people or organizations supporting our troops as there were this time last year, but the need still remains just asmuch so if not more.

Dear Tim,

I wanted to let you know that I received your box on Thursday of last
weekand was able to deliver it to the Chapel staff Friday morning. They werevery
appreciative of the thoughtfulness and generosity of your family, aswas I. The
items you have donated will be well received and I do not expectthat there will
be anything left of the items you sent when I go back thisWed night. There are not as many people or organizations supporting ourtroops as there were this time last year, but the need still remains just asmuch so if not more.

I was told that the cigars would probably not be set out for people to justtake to ensure that one person does not take them all. I think they will behanded out, but was unsure as the person that handles all donations toJack's Place was not in when I
delivered the package. I do not know if youwant to send more or not, but if so I
would suggest sending suggestions asto whom you would like the cigars to go to.
I cannot begin to thank you enough for your support and patriotism. Supportfrom
families like yours reminds us how lucky we are to be living in anddefending our
great country.

Please accept my sincerest gratitude andrespect for your unselfish donation of support to the people stationed hereat Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar. I hope that the chaplain's office takes amoment to send you a letter of appreciation for your support.Thank you again.

Respectfully,Mike

P.S. If you would like to continue sending the boxes through me that isfine, however if you would like to send them directly to the chapel place anote inside like the one in your last package and mail to the address as follows:

Jack's PlaceATTN: Al Udeid
Chapel379 AEW/HCAPO, AE 09309MICHAEL J. KROHNE, TSgt, USAFACCC Senior Enterprise ControllerDSN: 318-436-4224



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Mailbox
Respond if you wish.
Boiled Meat Home