<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 27, 2004


Problems 


OK, so I've been trying to post now and again only to be thwarted by blogspot. Not sure why, but it's damn annoying.

Counterspin is back full-bore and he's recommending liberals go out and get themselves a firearm for self defense. I posted on it before and highlighted the instinct of some of the more radical cons who can't discern from a nice piece of propaganda to get them to vote and an actual call to arms to kill liberals. Billmon's freaky picture captures it succinctly.

I tell you one thing, my little girl impresses upon me just how important this election year is. This year's vote is a "vote of a lifetime" and that is not leftist dribble - it is, in fact, a very real truth. One that I think people, I mean undecideds or apathetic nimrods, are starting to realize --

Pictures forthcoming. Thanks for the kind words. Things are going well -- though whoever invented the breast pump should be shot :) how am I supposed to lay all the night feedings on my significant other when she can point to the damn fridge? Grr, I hate technology. :)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Mailbox
Respond if you wish.
Boiled Meat Home