<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Go Rita Go 




So last night my wife and I are flipping through the news channels and are listening to the reports: "Rita is merely a catagory 2 right now, but should be 3 by...."

and we looked at one another and said, "he sounds depressed about it only being a 2". Then with every subsequent report we witnessed the breathless recounting of possible 3, maybe 4, and then the final climactic furry of a 5.

Today a colleague asked if I watched CNN this morning. I hadn't, but she was disgusted by the "hopefullness" (her words) in the reporter's voice ad Rita passed the Keys and could grow in strength.



I guess the Hate America crowd will say Texas deserved it, it is, after all, home to Bush and Delay.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Mailbox
Respond if you wish.
Boiled Meat Home