<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 21, 2005


evacuations, fly away 


I have family loading up their van, or should I say mini-ark with a German Shepard, Terrier, African Parrot, and 3 cats, and coming down for a visit while another hurrican batters the Keys. I look forward to their visit, but wish it wasn't under these kinds of circustances again.

I've been talking with people who were at the riots, culling the papers, and discussing with people where I work. There are many theories floating around different communities about what happenned and why. When I get a chance, I'll write up what I've garnered -- though the little blip of attention it receioved seems to be all it will receive.

Wallace and Grommit is fun. Not as strong as some of the others but fun nonetheless.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Mailbox
Respond if you wish.
Boiled Meat Home